Updates to Terraria have been released however its just a few bug fixes and multilingual support.
The updates will be applied automatically if the game is installed on Steam.
My Terraria guides:
Read more to see the full patch notes.
- Terraria has been translated to German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- When first run, Terraria will ask which language to use. This can be changed in the options menu.
- Terraria now has support for accented letters and multiple keyboard layouts.
- Fixed a bug that would cause spawn items to sometimes not work on multiplayer games.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to create items using the crafting guide.
- Fixed several multiplayer security issues.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the Eater of Worlds to not spawn after three shadow orbs had been smashed.
Not much really but an update is still an update.