Rockstar Games has confirmed yesterday that Grand Theft Auto the spiritual sequel to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be available sometime in spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
From rockstargames.com: “Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.”
Apparently more information about Grand Theft Auto V will be released next week when it will also become available for pre-order. Why pre-order it five to six months before the game even comes out? I have no clue.
Something to look forward to next year then.
My other Grand Theft Auto posts:
- Six New Grand Theft Auto V Screenshots.
- Grand Theft Auto III Coming Soon to PlayStation Network.
- Grand Theft Auto V Trailer and Twenty Three Screenshots.
- Steam Sale: Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack.
- Video Games to Watch Out For in 2012 Part #3.