Valve Corporation starts its annual Summer sale tomorrow. Like many of the sales on Steam, most of their games on the service will be discounted. There are flash sales where community will be able to vote on what game should be given a 75% discount every twelve hours and there are also sales on publisher catalogs.
The Steam Summer Sale will last about two weeks, likely from 11th July 2013 to 23rd July 2013.
There will be a lot of quality games to choose from each day and there will also be plenty of deals to be had with the publisher packs so like always if there’s some games you had your eyes on then the next two weeks is a better time than ever to get them. However I wouldn’t go crazy buying everything especially if you don’t have the time or will hardly play a certain game. For example a cool game might only cost a few pounds but if you never play it then it’s still a waste of a few pounds.
Some of my other Steam Sale related posts:
- Steam Holiday Sale 2012 – Day Eight, Nine and Ten Deals are Available.
- Steam Holiday Sale 2012 – Day Five, Six and Seven Deals are Available.
- Steam Holiday Sale 2012 – Day Four Deals are Available.
- Steam Holiday Sale 2012 – Day Two and Three Deals are Available.
- Steam Holiday Sale 2012 – Day One Deals are Available.
- Steam: Halloween Sale 2012 has Started.
- Steam Quakecon Sale: Final Day Deals are Available.
- Steam Quakecon Sale: Day Three Deals are Available.